180 To-Do Tuesday posts adds up to lots of things getting done over the years! Thanks to all the hosts during that time, and especially to Carol at Quilt Schmilt who is hosting this fun link-up now. There's nothing like quilty inspiration and encouragement from like-minded friends!
Looking back at last week's post shows mixed results on my list.
- Wash and dry the H2H quilts and finish the label on one. ❌️ Not done. Somehow I just walked on by those two quilts all week, and didn't touch them! That will stay on the list for this week.
- Finish house #5 for the Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL. ✅️ Done! This one was fun!
- Sew more orange blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. ✅️ Done. See my zipper blocks here.
- Make my mom a new Spring mug rug for Mother's Day. ✅️. Also done and shown in the linked post above.
- I didn't get very far on house #6, so it's still in progress. I'll keep that on the list for this week.
- More with orange for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge - work on the Split 9 Patch blocks.
- I'm working on a pieced backing for Kelly Young's new book launch blog hop which is coming out in June. Most of the piecing is done, but I need to make the backing just a bit wider, so will work on that this week, too.
- And wash those H2H quilts!