I have two quilts I'm going to send off for Hands2Help this month. One I shared earlier this year - Rainbow Beads - finished up in March. The other is an older finish, just waiting for me to be ready to send it off to a new home - Follow the Garden Path - an mmmquilts QAL from 2021.
- House #5 for the Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL is still sitting in the exact same position it was last Friday, so it needs to be sewn up!
- Make a new mug rug for my mom for Mother's Day - I'm going to use this tulip block made from the Rainbow Neighbourhood pattern that was too big to use in the Tulip House block.
- Get started on House #6 - a turquoise house, maybe?
- More orange blocks for the RSC - I think I'll start with the zipper blocks.
- There's always more to do, but I'll stop there!