Good morning! I'm checking in with Chris and friends at Chrisknits to share my to-do list for the week.
Keeping it simple last week, I had just two goals for the week:
- Make more arrows for the Follow Your Own Path QAL. Slow progress here, but I'm up to 6 out of 16 arrows that are needed.
- And work on my May Table Scraps placemat. Progress here as well. I started with an orphan block, and it is now quilted and ready for binding.
- I'll continue to work on the arrow blocks. Every block counts, right?!
- I'm planning to machine sew the binding on the placemat, finish up the hand stitching, and write up a post to share by Saturday.
- One other thing I hope to get done is to piece the backing for my Harmony quilt top and get started quilting it. I noticed today that in the QAL, we are just up to completing the top, but I've got that part done!