I posted about this project earlier this week - *Lime Sherbet.*
I was hoping to have it completed to share this weekend, but not it's not quite done yet. What I forgot to mention when I shared it before was that I have a spool of Aurifil #2115 *Lemon!* that I thought would be fun to quilt it with.
I decided to play with the quilting to see what different kinds of designs I could figure out for the different sections.
This one might be my favorite -
Or maybe these wonky square spirals!
I found the perfect backing fabric in my stash!
There's just a little bit of quilting left to do, but the binding is ready to go. I'm hoping for some slow stitching time today or tomorrow to finish it all up!
Sandra's June DReaMi link-up
Oh Scrap at Quilting is more fun than Housework
and Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts