Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Hands2Help Final Check-in

I have two quilts that I'm sending along to two different charities for the H2H quilt drive this year.   These are both baby/toddler size, so I'm sending one to the Little Lambs of Utah, for kids going into foster care, and one to the Cool Kids Campaign in North Carolina, for kids fighting cancer.


Both are washed and labeled and ready to go as soon the large bubble mailing envelopes I need to send them in arrive from Amazon.  I've looked all over town and can't find any in the regular stores, so Amazon to the rescue!








10 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Both are wonderful quilts and wonderful causes! I'm sure kids will love them! We have so many quilts we donate with my guild that I never need to mail out my charity quilts but I agree that Amazon does come to the rescue sometimes! Sending you hugs and well done you!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Nicely done, and sure to be well loved!

The Cozy Quilter said...

Beautiful quilts for great causes!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I never thought of extra large bubble envelopes I always found boxes which of course add to the weight and price of mailing!

Linda said...

Good idea on the envelopes. Isn't it satisfying to see them all ready to mail!

Sherrill said...

Those are both super cute and I just know the recipients will LOVE them!! Great job!

Deb A said...

Beautiful quilts! I need to wash mine today and ship them out tomorrow.

Susie H said...

Nice job, Diann. Sewing for kids, especially ones in need, is very rewarding.

Kate said...

Fun quilts for some great charities. I bet they will be well loved by whoever gets them.

Paulette said...

Both are super cute! I especially love the arrows. They will be loved!