Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Slow Stitching Sunday

It's snowy here today, and our favorite football team, the Denver Broncos, is playing early.


So I think I'll do some more work on handquilting my Rainbow Log Cabins.  I'm on the purple block, the 4th out of 9 blocks to quilt.


Right now I'm just quilting through the middle of each log.  When it's time for the border, I'll probably have to think of a different design.

And I'm going to link up with Slow Sunday Stitching over at Kathy's Quilts so I can see what other slow stitchers are working on!

8 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Looks like a good day to stay in. It's cold here in Mid-TN, but no frozen precip ... yet.

claudia said...

Perfect day for football and hand stitching!
I'm finishing up some Christmas stockings so I can get all my packages off in the mail tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

My hubby is so frustrated by the Bronco game, he went outside to pick up dog poop! We did not get hardly any of this last snow.

Libby in TN said...

I just realized who you're playing -- dare I gloat yet?

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Your stitching is looking great. Stay warm!

Linda said...

Looks like such a cozy day for you! :)

Quilter Kathy said...

This looks like fun stitching! I will have to do the same thing too soon... figure out the border quilting!

Kate said...

Looks like it was a good morning to be stitching on and under a quilt.