Good morning, and happy To-Do Tuesday! I've had a good week of getting things done in the sewing room.
- One of the biggest accomplishments has been completing the last two house blocks for the Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL.
It had to be a rainbow house, with penguins!
Here are all nine houses!
Next step for these is sashing and cornerstones.
- I'm also finishing up my project for the Perfectly Pieced Quilt Backs book launch blog hop, coming up on June 21st. Just a little more binding to stitch!
- Some blue and green blocks were stitched up for the colors of the month for June in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, too!
So what's going on this week?
- I need to find just the right fabric for the sashing and borders on the Rainbow Neighbourhood quilt. I don't think I have anything in my stash that will work, so a little shopping is needed.
- Maybe start sewing the sashing and cornerstones to the house blocks? Don't know if I'll get to that or not.
- More blue and green blocks for my RSC projects.
- I'd like to get back to working on a QAL which started in February - Scrap Dance Quadrille at From My Carolina Home. I've made one Block A, and need five for a tabletopper.
I'm using a favorite bundle of ocean-themed prints for this.
Have a great week!
Joining in with Carol and friends at Quilt Schmilt for To-Do Tuesday!