Welcome to Little Penguin Quilts, and thanks for visiting for the launch of Kelly Young's new book, Perfectly Pieced Quilt Backs! Kelly blogs at My Quilt Infatuation. I was so honored when Kelly asked if I'd like to participate in the book launch by sharing a quilt of my own with a pieced backing from the book. It has been a blast to use techniques from Kelly's book to create a unique backing for my quilt top!
- There are 30 different quilt backs included. 15 are pieced with scraps and leftovers, and 15 are made with stash and yardage.
- Each quilt back pattern is written in three different sizes. (Plus, as you'll see with my project, easily adaptable to the size of your quilt!)
- There are 18 free downloadable bonus patterns for the lap quilt sized fronts that are shown in the book.
- The book contains full quilt finishing instructions.
- Perfectly Pieced Quilt Backs is available at online retailers - Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Connecting Threads, and Missouri Star. You can also get a signed copy at Kelly's Etsy shop, here.