Good morning! I'm checking in with Chris and friends at Chrisknits to share my to-do list for the week.
Keeping it simple last week, I had just two goals for the week:
- Make more arrows for the Follow Your Own Path QAL. Slow progress here, but I'm up to 6 out of 16 arrows that are needed.
- And work on my May Table Scraps placemat. Progress here as well. I started with an orphan block, and it is now quilted and ready for binding.
I'm continuing on the same path this week. Although the days are busy with responsibilities for helping my mom, I've been successful at sewing for at least 15 minutes most days, and that's helping me get a few things done.
- I'll continue to work on the arrow blocks. Every block counts, right?!
- I'm planning to machine sew the binding on the placemat, finish up the hand stitching, and write up a post to share by Saturday.
- One other thing I hope to get done is to piece the backing for my Harmony quilt top and get started quilting it. I noticed today that in the QAL, we are just up to completing the top, but I've got that part done!