Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Hands2Help 2021

 It's time for the final check-in for Hands2Help over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict, and I have two quilts to share.  Both of these were finished in the last several months and will be going to Little Lambs of Utah for children going into foster care.

Last October I finished up this 42 inch square rainbow quilt and have been saving it to donate.


And in March, this ocean animal themed quilt was completed and shared during the Salt and Sand blog hop.  I know there's a marine animal loving little person out there who's going to love it!


Both of these will go off in the mail to Little Lambs this week!  I also am working on a quilt for a Hometown Hero.  Regular readers of this blog have seen this one many times, and know it's in the process of being quilted.  My goal is to have it finished up and given to a special person by the end of June.










12 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

The quilts are gorgeous and such a sweet cause!!! Sending you hugs and wishing you a safe and happy holiday!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Three beautiful donations, Diann! They will most certainly be loved by their recipients.

Linda said...

What pretty donations! I'm still loving that color gradient quilt. The background just makes it pop.

Paulette said...

Great job! That rainbow quilt is really striking. I'm sure someone special will love each one of them.

Vicki in MN said...

They are all wonderful quilts, my favorite is the aqua rainbow! Nice work Diann, you get a pat on the back;)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I sent quilts off to Little Lambs a couple years ago - isn't it amazing the postage prices now though!

Kate said...

What fun donation quilts. The aquatic life one will definitely be popular with someone. Happy stitching this week.

piecefulwendy said...

What lovely donation quilts, Diann! I'm sure they will comfort those who receive them!

Mary said...

What wonderful donation quilts! All three are fabulous!

chrisknits said...

Such sweet quilts, I know they will comfort little ones!

Ivani said...

Beautiful quilts, Diann. I am sure they will be treasured by their recipients

Carol E. said...

Pretty quilts!