Happy Christmas week! I'm checking in today with my weekly to-do list and linking up with Roseanne and friends for the To-Do Tuesday linky party at Home Sewn By Us.
On my list from last week:
1. Finish the December Color Challenge block. Done!
2. Finish the Christmas squirrel project. Done! I made us a couple of scrappy placemats, and they've been getting lots of use.
3. Choose another WiP off the list to make some progress on. That turned out to be sewing the borders on the Rainbow Jungle project which is 3/4 done. It won't take long to finish up.
So, what's going on this week? I'm not putting any "have to's" on the list - this is a week for the "want to's!" What do I want to do?
- Bake some cookies!
- Read a Christmas-y book! That won't be a problem.
- Watch a Christmas movie (or two?!) I'm not one to watch the Hallmark Christmas movies for months and months, but this week it seems appropriate!
- And, of course, there will be sewing. The other day I got started on making a tiny Heart of the Home block (pattern by Jayne of Twiggy and Opal).
Earlier this year I made the mini on the left - it's 6 inches.
This time I made the 4 inch size.
But wait, there's another one!
I have an idea for these tiny house blocks - let's see if I can make it work. Have a wonderful holiday week, everyone!