Are you singing along yet? My choir sang this poem, set to music, when I was in high school, and every year since then (many, many of them!) I still sing it. I even remember all the words!
Happy Christmas Eve, friends! Hope all is merry and bright at your house, or even quiet and peaceful, which is what I'm looking forward to.
On last week's To-Do list -
1. Make some bowl cozies. ✔ I got a couple of them finished, with plans for a few more!
2. Finish my Tiny Tree. ✔ Yes! Read more about it here.
3. Covered in Love blocks. ✔ Yes! I forgot to get a picture of them, but I will do that this week.
4. Bake some cookies. ✔ Yummy! I took them along on our visit to our son and we enjoyed them.
After spending the last two weekends with our boys and a Christmas Eve dinner with more family planned for tonight, we will be by ourselves for Christmas Day. So for this week's To-Do list - just a few things...
1. Sit by the Christmas tree with a warm beverage and a good book!
2. Do a little slow stitching each day!
I prepped this little piece yesterday with spray basting and stitching in the ditch to keep all the layers together. Now I am hand-quilting it with white perle cotton floss.
3. Watch a movie like "A Christmas Story." It's playing all day on Christmas Day and it's one of our favorites!
4. Make a tasty Christmas dinner. Groceries are bought and I'm all set for that!
That's as much planning ahead as I'm going to do! Hope your To-Do list this week includes your favorite things!
I'm joining in with Roseanne at Home Sewn by Us for To-Do Tuesday.