1. Make more progress on my Scrappy Sprouts quilt. ✔ Yes, I did and it's moving along!
2. Finish up the gift I'm taking to my quilt group's Christmas party. ✔ More about that later this week.
3. Decorate the house for Christmas. ✔
I have to admit I don't *love* putting up the tree, but I do love
having it up, if you know what I mean!
So, this week, what's on the list? It's a pretty full week, with two holiday events to go to, and my oldest son coming in on Thursday for the weekend. But there are a few things I'd like to keep in mind.
1. I'm joining in with Temecula Quilt Company's Tiny Tree sew along, and I hope to keep up with those blocks. Here are the 6 blocks made so far, as of Monday afternoon.
These are pretty quick to make, so not too hard to keep up with.
I actually made the log cabin block twice - those 1.25 inch strips got
kind of wonky on me the first time around!
2. Make sure groceries are bought and the house is ready for company. Even though your kids aren't really company, there are things you do for them when they're visiting, right?! :)
3. Work on Christmas cards! Hoping to make that happen some evening when we're watching TV.
Have a great week, friends! Joining in with Roseanne at Home Sewn by Us for To-Do Tuesday!