On last week's to-do list:
1. Keep up with the Temecula Quilt Company's Tiny Tree sew-along. ✔ Yes, I did! More about that in a minute!
2. My son came for a Christmas visit and it was a lovely time! ✔ Favorite activities, meals, and good conversations kept us very busy!
3. Christmas cards are done - whoo hoo! ✔ The only problem we ran into there is that we could have used about 5 more than we bought, so a few people haven't been sent one yet. Oops! Maybe they won't even notice...
So, what's on this week's list?
1. I thought of a few more people I'd like to make small gifts for, and I think I will try making some of the soup bowl cozies. I've never made them before! If you have, do you have a favorite method or tutorial to share? I found this one on Quilting is more fun than Housework the other day. I do have the Pellon Wrap and Zap batting for them.
2. Finish my Tiny Tree! The top is made and layers basted, just need to quilt and bind.
3. Make some blocks for Covered in Love's November/December block drive. I pulled some fabrics yesterday and cut enough for one block. I like to make at least three. These will be good as leaders and enders.
4. Bake some cookies! I haven't done that yet, and we'll be seeing younger son this coming weekend, so it would be fun to have some to take to him.
Hope your week is getting off to a good start, and you're not feeling too overwhelmed with the holiday to-do list. I'm sharing at Roseanne's To-Do Tuesday link-up at Home Sewn by Us.