Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Strawberry Stitching

Most of my slow stitching this week has involved strawberries - cross-stitched and embroidered.

The little Berries stamp is finished.  This is one of Melisa's designs, and she has more, so I'll be starting another one soon! 


And I'm also continuing on with Melisa's Year of Hearts QAL, working on the May heart.  I got the fabric prepped, traced, and colored in, and a few stitches done.

That's what I'll be working on for my Slow Sunday Stitching!
Linking up with Kathy's Quilts.




13 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Love your strawberry pieces, Diann!!! I'm working on a strawberry quilt right now, myself--Strawberry Season!!!

Anonymous said...

It is not quite strawberry season here yet but they will be available soon, I hope. Lovely strawberry stitching! Gail at the cozy quilter

Kate said...

Very cute stamp stitching. Enjoy your slow stitching today.

Vicki in MN said...

Melisa's projects are so quick to finish, I love that. Cute strawberries that you made good progress on!

Kim said...

I love all the different coloured hearts you are stitching, Diann. Both strawberry pretties are sweet. The red stitching around the heart looks pretty.

Linda said...

Your stamp looks so pretty! I love all the strawberry stitching you've done. Melisa has another cute one today involving biscuits - yay!

Susie H said...

It's hard to resist such sweet strawberry projects. Your heart looks like a fun project. That Melisa is one inspiring lady!

Angela said...

Oh so pretty! That reminds me of the unfinished quilt top I bought at a thrift store. It is filled with appliqued strawberries. I must dig it out!

Deb A said...

Both projects are lovely.

Karrin Hurd said...

Beautiful projects! You get so much done! Happy stitching!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Eeeh it is so exciting to see your strawberries, Diann! Thank you so much for stitching along with me. Gorgeous fabric that you are stitching the strawberry heart on. I hope you enjoy every stitch. Hugs

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Strawberry stitching in the spring has to be the most fun stitching there is!

Jeanna said...

The strawberry stamp is super cute, as usual. Your May heart is coming along nicely.