Good morning! I'm checking in with Chris and friends at Chrisknits to share my to-do list for the week.
I had good success with focusing on one project last week, and did end up finishing Follow the Garden Path, my version of Sandra's Follow Your Own Path quilt along.
- Some purple scraps were sewn into crumb hearts -
- And I got started on some Positivity blocks. My plan is to make them all from scraps, with red pluses and low volume backgrounds.
- It's time to get back to quilting the Rainbow Strings quilt. I'd still like to finish it by the end of the month! Can it be done?
- It would also be great to get more Positivity blocks made. Preeti's QAL schedule says we'll be sharing our progress next Sunday. So my goal is to have some progress to share! 😎
- A few small finishes are on my list. I have some completed embroidery designs that need to be finished off. I think they'll make nice gifts for friends. I don't know if I'll get to them, but I'm going to try!