Good morning! I'm checking in with Chris and friends at Chrisknits to share my to-do list for the week.
I made good progress on everything on my list from last week!
- Early in the week I completed Harmony, from the Hand-Pieced QAL.
- Also, there's been ongoing progress on quilting the Rainbow Strings. I'll save pictures for when it's actually finished!
- The arrows and background blocks are going together into rows and sections for Follow Your Own Path, too.
- And I played with some purple scraps. One thing I worked on was this scrappy trips block, and now I also have pieces cut out for the second one for the month.
This week's list will mostly be a continuation of several of these projects, with one new addition.
- Finish up the center section of Follow Your Own Path, and work on the border.
- Continue working on purple projects for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, specifically my Table Scraps placemat.
- Add some more quilting to Rainbow Strings.
- Get started on making some plus blocks from Preeti's tutorial for the Positivity QAL.
Have a great week!
You have some awesome projects going on.
all of your projects are looking good!
Harmony turned out a beautiful table topper Diann, love it.
Happy stitching time for this week.
Your projects are all looking great! Congratulations on finishing the Harmony table topper.
Great job! You have really kicked into gear! Harmony is fabulous! Can wait to see your Table Scraps.
Harmony is just sooo pretty! Good luck on all your project progress this week! Love that so many are doing the Positivity! Going to be fun!
Lots to do! Looks like fun QALs.
Nice to make good progress on everything! I love all your WIP, and have fun making Plus blocks!
Hi Diann! Oh, thank you for the reminder of the color purple for June. I knew I was supposed to tell Sue something but kept forgetting exactly what it was. You purple strings from last week look great! And your arrows are coming right along. I look forward to seeing the quilt top. ~smile~ Roseanne
You've been keeping up well on your projects. I have backing for the Positivity QAL; tomorrow I need to decide on the rest of the fabric. Scrappy or bundle? Hmm. Choices!
Your finished Harmony quilt is wonderful! And your arrow blocks are looking great!
Love your purples, and I would be happy if you shared photos of Harmony on every post!
Looks like you are getting things done! Thanks for linking up with To-Do Tuesday! Good luck with next week's goals.
Post a Comment