Good morning! I'm checking in with Chris and friends at Chrisknits to share my to-do list for the week.
I made good progress on everything on my list from last week!
- Early in the week I completed Harmony, from the Hand-Pieced QAL.
- Also, there's been ongoing progress on quilting the Rainbow Strings. I'll save pictures for when it's actually finished!
- The arrows and background blocks are going together into rows and sections for Follow Your Own Path, too.
- And I played with some purple scraps. One thing I worked on was this scrappy trips block, and now I also have pieces cut out for the second one for the month.
This week's list will mostly be a continuation of several of these projects, with one new addition.
- Finish up the center section of Follow Your Own Path, and work on the border.
- Continue working on purple projects for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, specifically my Table Scraps placemat.
- Add some more quilting to Rainbow Strings.
- Get started on making some plus blocks from Preeti's tutorial for the Positivity QAL.
Have a great week!