Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Saturday, October 26, 2024

Slow stitching this week...

There are a few days left in October, so perfect for stitching up this little Pumpkin Basket


I'm still working on hand quilting the Hollow 9 patch quilt, too.  I've made good progress, but still more to do.


First, though, I have some binding to stitch!  That's what I'll be working on today.

I hope to have a finish to share in my midweek post!

Sharing at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.





 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! The pumpkins are cute and your hand quilting looks great. Can’t wait to see the sunflower project all done. Gail at the Cozy Quilter

Kate said...

You've been giving your hand quite a work out this month. All three projects are coming along beautifully. Happy slow stitching today.

Linda said...

Looking forward to your sunflower finish! The peek looks pretty. You've done some pretty stitching on your cross stitch and your hollow 9s.

Libby in TN said...

Lots of lovely progress.

Vicki in MN said...

Your pumpkin basket is a sweet as can be.

Nann said...

Your pumpkin patch is bounteous this year!

CathieJ said...

Enjoy stitching the binding on that pretty quilt. I love the little cross stitch.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I like your colorful patches on that first quilt your show