Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

I Like Thursday #411

I voted!  So thankful that we have this right in our country.


Younger son has been into bread baking recently, and made some delicious rye bread over the weekend.  It's an old recipe that my mom discovered back in the 70s, I think.  Besides rye flour, it also has cocoa and molasses in it.  It is really yummy!


I finished up the sunflower embroidery for my Fall Fortnight mini quilt.  Isn't it sweet?  


The next step is to add the first border around the center, and sew the flying geese border together.  It's coming along!


LeeAnna's question of the week is about haunted houses and scary movies.  Do we like them?  No!!!  Lol!  I have crazy enough dreams without adding extra content to them.  I do remember there being some kind of haunted house ride at Disneyland that was fun - in a kid-like way.  Younger son loves horror movies and watches them all the time - he even participated in an online challenge to watch 100 scary movies and document them last year!  I'm glad I don't have to watch with him!  😜

Happy Thursday, friends!  Joining in with I Like Thursday at Not Afraid of Color.








 

No comments: