Good morning! I'm checking in with Chris and friends at Chrisknits to share my to-do list for the week. The view outside has changed greatly in the last week. A lot of the snow has melted, but there's still a lot there. Unfortunately, we're in the ugly phase! There's green grass under that snow, though! Spring is here!
- I've about finished the Stay at Home Round Robin quilt top. It's small - about 41 x 43, but I've pretty much used up everything in the half yard bundle I started with, so this is where it ends.
- The blog hop quilt is finished, and my post for the hop is being written! Almost there! Click HERE for all the participants.
- More sewing with green, the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month, was accomplished, too.
- Make a backing for the SAHRR and get it spray basted for quilting. That's a biggie for me, and something I need to focus on!
- One last green project to make a few blocks for - the Full Stop RSC sampler quilt for this year. March's blocks are brackets - I'm thinking I need 2 or 3 more for the row.