28 inches of snow in 24 hours adds a few extra to-dos to the list! Specifically, shoveling out so we can get out of the house. Here was our view Monday morning:
We were out twice on Sunday working on the snow, but more fell, so we started over again! Monday we got the sidewalks done. Today (Tuesday) maybe out to the street? We live on a cul de sac, so we have to be able to get from our driveway to the main section of the street!
Meanwhile back in the sewing room, there's been progress on several projects!
- My Stay at Home Round Robin needed a little fixing before I could move it forward. It only took looking at a photograph and about a week's time to notice the problem. See down in the bottom right hand corner?
Once I got that section fixed, I finished the pinwheels, hooked them together with spacer strips, and experimented with something for the sides.
I'll start building out to each corner next!
- The blog hop quilt is quilted and binding ready to sew on!
- My March Table Scraps project in green was finished up. You can read more about that HERE. I'm giving away all the leftover jelly roll strips from that project in case you're interested.
On this week's list:
- Keep going on that SAHRR!
- Bind the blog hop quilt and write up my post. Check out Carol's post at Just Let Me Quilt with a list of all the bloggers who are participating. My day is March 26th.
- More with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month - green!
I'm checking in with Chris and friends at Chrisknits to share my to-do list for the week. How's your week been?