Happy Tuesday! I'm checking in with Chris and friends at Chrisknits to share my to-do list for the week. It's been a week of some progress on a few different things!
On last week's list:
- Continue working on the Stay at Home Round Robin project - some progress
Round 5/6 is completely sewn on, and
I've made 3 pinwheels so far, have HSTs in progress for 3 more.
Those strip sets along the sides are leftover from Round 2 - the plus blocks.
I'm auditioning them for the sides there - will they work?
- Also on the list - sew a few green blocks for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks - some progress
- Possibly quilt the blog hop quilt - some progress!
So, hopefully, I can make some progress again this week!
- I'm continuing on with the round robin quilt top.
- More with green - I'm working on my Table Scraps placemat for March.
Looking forward to seeing what's on your list!
- Time to get the blog hop quilt finished. My day is March 26th - it will be here before I know it!