I was so surprised to discover that Mary of Quilting is in my Blood nominated me for an Outstanding Blogger Award, and I appreciate that so much! I've been inspired by many Outstanding Bloggers in the years since I began my blog, and I'm flattered to be counted among them. Thank you, Mary!
I started my blog in 2013, after I discovered the world of quilt blogging and wanted to join in. This is my 1044th post! My blog name "Little Penguin Quilts" comes from a mini quilt I made shortly before I started the blog.
Mary explained in her post, here, that the Outstanding Blogger Award is given from one blogger to another as a way of supporting and acknowledging each other. She also gave me some questions to answer, so here goes!
- What got you started on your blogging journey?
- What's your proudest accomplishment as a quilter?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- What's the best quilty gift you were ever given?
- What's on your quilty bucket list?