My last To-Do Tuesday post was a couple weeks ago, and in between I had to abandon any expectation of "getting things done" and just be available for my mom after her fall and while she was in the hospital and transitioning into the rehab center.
Finding some mental health *me* time was important, too, though, and when I was able to get back to the sewing room, I chose nothing from my previous to-do list! (wink!) Instead I worked on finishing up a little squirrel project that I started over a year ago. It deserves its own post, and that will come later in the week, but here's a peek at the back.
- the July row for my Full Stop sampler for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, and
- a small embroidered wall-hanging
- I definitely want/need to keep working on the plus blocks for Positivity. Just 6 more needed for this layout.
- August's color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is aqua/turquoise/teal so it's time to get out those scraps to play with.
- I'm participating in a blog hop in mid-September, so I'm slowly working along on my project for that. A little progress this week would be good!