Good morning! I'm joining in with Linda and friends at Texas Quilt Gal for the To-Do Tuesday link-up, sharing what I've been working on and my new list for this coming week.
On last week's list:
- Write up a post about my January Table Scraps project. ✔ You can see that in my Saturday post. I also made a new set of cloth napkins in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month (red) and they have already been put to good use!
- I finished up the second border on my Stay at Home Round Robin project ✔ (diamonds) and today I started on the next one (stars). More info here.
I decided my next border would be made of friendship stars, but so far have just made one. I'm not sure the contrast is strong enough here, but want to stick with (mostly) this line of fabric. I may need to add some coordinating solids.
- I've been working on the additional borders for Crumb Hearts. ✔ For this I'm using strips of the Tula Pink Fairy Dust that I had previously cut when I was trying a different border.
I'll continue working on these borders for the coming week!
This peek at my design wall will show you what else is on my list:
- hand-pieced plus blocks in aqua (the RSC color for February)
- Bloom blocks with aqua baskets - pieces made but not sewn together
- Masala Box blocks: I finally found a background fabric
I like for these blocks, so I've made one in red,
and have pieces cut for a second one.
- and the star border on SAHRR
Lots to keep me busy this week!