Good morning! I'm back for the weekly To-Do Tuesday link-up at Texas Quilt Gal. Thanks, Linda for giving us all a place to post our lists for the week and encouragement to stay organized!
Looking back at last week's list, I think I actually did pretty well!
- Trip Around the Rainbow, a Rainbow Scrap Challenge project is finished. More about it here.
- The little wreath mini quilt project is almost finished. I'm ready to stitch the last step of the binding right after I finish writing this post.
- Frosty, the wall-hanging, is quilted and ready to bind. I almost sewed the binding on this afternoon, but realized I've never sewed binding on an other-than-90 degree angle, so I thought I'd better look up some hints on how to do that first. I found a simple tutorial here.
- Work on an organized list of my various WiPs and plans for the new year. I'm still figuring this out! I'd like to have a monthly plan for moving current projects forward while still leaving room for new things that catch my eye.
- Finish Frosty!
- Sew something in red for RSC January color.