So, what did I do all week long?
- Quilted on my Tiny Tuesday quilt - yes, and it's about half finished!
- Sorted scraps - yes, but that will be an ongoing process - isn't it always?
And you know the problem with scrap sorting - it leads to ideas, which lead to the sewing machine, which leads to...
Four patch hearts and a few more tiny bowties! Just for fun!
I also replaced my ironing board cover (long overdue!) -
No "before" photo - too embarrassing!
And I was a good girl and cleaned out underneath the bobbin plate of my sewing machine. After reading this post from Kitchen Table Quilting, I realized it was long past time that I do this job!
I still don't remember what #2 was supposed to be last week, though!
So, for this week's list:
1. Keep quilting Tiny Tuesday - I should be able to finish it this week. I'll need to decide what I'm doing for the binding.
2. Work on a few more green blocks for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge January blocks. I'm definitely planning to make more wonky trees in green.
3. I'd also like to move forward with another WiP - my Scrappy Sprouts quilt top. These sunflowers need their circle centers made and stitched on.
And then get the flowers appliqued to the "sky," too.
This one will be next up in the quilting queue.
Hope your week's getting off to a good start!
I'm linking up with Roseanne at Home Sewn by Us for To-Do Tuesday.