Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Slow stitching this week...

I stitched like crazy all week long, and finished up the mini flag sampler!  I think the flag was done by Tuesday evening, and all the letters by Friday.   This was an enjoyable project (once I got through those long red and white stripes on the flag)!

On this week's To Do list will be to fully finish this 
so that I can add it to my basket of little samplers.

Now I have some empty hoops - what to put in them so I have things to stitch on during my evening slow stitching time?  For one, I decided to prep the July heart from Melisa's Year of Hearts series.  Since we're getting towards the end of July, I want to get it done!

All set to get started!

I bet you can guess what I'll be working on for my Slow Sunday Stitching!
Linking up with Kathy's Quilts.




11 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Cute sampler! It will be a great addition to your collection. Have fun doing your embroidery today!

Linda said...

Nice finish on that flag Diann! Melisa's monthly hearts are so cute. Enjoy your Sunday!

Kate said...

The Flag sampler turned out really cute. You've picked a fun project for today's slow stitching. Enjoy!

Vicki in MN said...

Your flag looks so good, did you pick your colors? What color is your aida cloth, I have mine printed out for future making.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Your flag is terrific! I like your next slow Sunday Stitching project too!

Karrin Hurd said...

Love your flag, and great project for Slow Sunday Stitching!

CathieJ said...

I love the flag sampler. That heart with the ball jar is pretty. Enjoy your slow stitching!

Sarah said...

Another nice mini to add to your collection!

grammajudyb said...

Yippee! Another alphabet sampler complete. This one is super cute! Hope you enjoyed your stitching today!

Jeanna said...

Your flag turned out so cute. It will be a nice addition to your bowl of little samplers.

Susie H said...

I printed out that project! Too bad that's as far as I've gotten. Lol! Yours looks great and will be a great addition to the bowl of little samplers.