Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

I Like Thursday #283

Happy Thursday, friends!  I'm just popping in for a quick post today because it's been a busy week without much time for photos, but I've definitely found some things to enjoy!

     *a family get together on Easter Sunday

     *the first golf outing of the year with friends 

     *trees leafing out and more Spring flowers blooming

We're headed out on a quick road trip to visit our oldest son, so I'll be away from blogland for a few days.  I did have a chance to sew up a quick pillow cover for a gift for my son.  He's a big Colorado Rockies baseball fan, so this fabric seemed appropriate!


Have a great rest of the week!  Back soon!

Be sure to check out all the "I Like Thursday" posts at Not Afraid of Color.


13 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Have a great trip Diann! See ya when you get back! Hugs!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Have a fabulous trip!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

have fun seeing your son and I hope the weather cooperates and it will be beautiful driving weather

Libby in TN said...

Enjoy your time away!

grammajudyb said...

Have a great visit with your son! And a safe trip!

Susie H said...

Enjoy your family time! Love the pillow but, around here, we prefer St. Louis Cardinals fabric. Hahaha!

Vicki in MN said...

Enjoy your trip, be safe.

Cathy said...

Safe travels to you and Mike! xo

PaintedThread said...

I'm ridiculously happy about the leafing trees around here. Have fun with family!

Linda said...

That's a beautiful pillow Diann! Enjoy your trip - sounds like fun.

piecefulwendy said...

Safe travels! Enjoy the time with your son - he's going to like that pillow, I'm sure!

MissPat said...

Enjoy your visit with your son. I just got back from 2+ weeks in VA and NC where the trees, bushes and bulbs were all in bloom. Of course, that put me way behind on RSC and other projects and the garden was beckoning (well the weeds were calling my name).
Pat

The Joyful Quilter said...

Fun sportsball pillow, Diann! Enjoy your visit!