Merry Christmas Week to all! Is your To-Do list a long one this week? I'm joining in with Linda and friends at Texas Quilt Gal for the To-Do Tuesday link-up, sharing what I've been working on and my new list for this coming week.
I guess you could say that Christmas already came to our house, as our sons were home over the weekend and we celebrated early. It was wonderful to be able to bring my mom over, too - all my favorite people were in the house at the same time!
Last week's to-do list was all about getting the house ready for our kids to come home: cleaning, planning meals, buying the groceries, so that was all checked off. I didn't have time for much sewing, but have been making up for that today, lol!
- The little braided tablerunner has its binding sewn on and ready for hand stitching down tonight after dinner.
- I've continued to sew sashing and cornerstones to the Easy Breezy blocks, and that step is about halfway to completion now.
- I also pulled out the rows for Full Stop, this year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge sampler, and started puzzling out how everything will fit together into a quilt top. More on that next week!
So, on this week's list:
- A little more Christmas - bake some cookies, wrap a gift for my mom, make our Christmas dinner on Saturday.
- Make lots of time for reading, hand stitching, and time in my sewing room!
- Finish binding the braided tablerunner.
- Welcome Frosty ( click link to see Vicki's pattern) still needs to be quilted and finished. Before I can do that, I need a backing fabric. (Maybe I need a trip to my LQS?!)
- Make progress on RSC quilts, especially try to finish Scrappy Rainbow Trip Around the World! Can I finish it by the end of the month? I'm going to try!
To-Do: finish hand quilting, trim, and sew on the binding.
Have a wonderful week, friends!