Good morning! I'm joining in with Linda and friends at Texas Quilt Gal for the To-Do Tuesday link-up, sharing what I've been working on and my new list for this coming week.
To tell you the truth, my sewing room was overrun with squirrels this last week, but it's all in good fun, so I'm not too worried about it!
- I made a Christmas quilt-as-you-go placemat for a small table that Mike and I use daily. You can read more about it here.
- Also in that post I mentioned working on a braided tabletopper, and I have trimmed that and gotten it to about 12 x 26 size.
I did keep working on the sashing and cornerstones
for theEasy Breezy blocks, so there's that.
- I also ended up making a little quilty "hug" for a friend whose husband is struggling with a health crisis. A crumb heart mini quilt with some hand quilting:
So, there are still (and always!) larger quilt projects to work on, and they will always be on my list:
- Borders for the crumb hearts
- Sashing and cornerstones for Easy Breezy
- Layout decisions for Full Stop, the row quilt of punctuation marks
Plus, I want to quilt the little braided tabletopper.
But, my kids are coming home this coming weekend for our traditional "Weekend before Christmas" Christmas! So this week's To-Do list is all about that.
- Plan meals
- Get groceries
- Get the house ready!
If I get around to any sewing it will just be icing on the cake! Have a great week everyone!