Happy Tuesday! I'm checking in with Chris and friends at Chrisknits to share my to-do list for the week. Considering I had to take my sewing machine in for repair last Tuesday, and I'm taking it back today for the actual repair to take place, it hasn't been too bad of a week! (wink!)
So what did I get done?
- The quilt I'm working on for the Salt and Sand blog hop in March is spray basted and ready to quilt. I'll wait and see if my Pfaff actually does get fixed before I start the quilting.
- I worked on Round 5 of the Stay at Home Round Robin project and made wonky stars. I shared what I thought this round would look like in yesterday's post. Here's a look at one corner:
- Work on the Stay at Home Round Robin project - star round and log cabin round.
- Quilt the blog hop project - hopefully!
- Continue with the squirrel project.