I'm checking in today with my weekly to-do list and linking up with Roseanne and friends for the To-Do Tuesday linky party at Home Sewn By Us.
Last week, I finished up the little heart mini so it could be hung up for February.
Other things on my to-do list included:
- Getting the second border on my Stay at Home Round Robin ✔ Done! More on that in a minute.
- Moving a UFO project forward into the quilt top category ✔ Done! Read more about that in my Saturday post here.
- Get going on a project for a blog hop coming up in March. Progress, but nothing to show yet. The blog hop is the Salt and Sand blog hop at Just Let Me Quilt.
What's going on the list this week?
- It's time for Round 3 of the SAHRR, and the prompt is Flying Geese. I've gotten a few made and I'm trying them out to see what I want to do with them. You can also see my plus signs for border 2 - thank you to Emily from The Darling Dogwood for giving them a name - elongated plus signs!
These flying geese are 1 x 2 finished! Tiny!
I'll definitely need more.
- It's yellow month at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, so time to get started with my yellow scraps. I've pulled out the yellow scrap bin and started to think about what I need to get done. So I'll definitely sew *something* with yellow this week!
- I still need to work on my project for the March blog hop, so that will stay on the list.
- My book club meets next Monday! It's time to read the book - that had better go on this week's list. It sounds interesting, too. Historical fiction set in WWII.
I'll report back next week!
There's always something to keep busy with around here. Have a great week!