I finished up this pretty blue design -
I also pulled out the redwork snowmen and snowflakes that I worked on earlier this year so that I could put them together into a little tablerunner. I started by adding Christmas-y fabric to both so that they would turn into 6.5 inch squares.
When all put together, they look like this. Facing in different directions so it doesn't matter which side of the table you're sitting on!
Now I'm thinking about what to do next. It feels like it needs another border, and here's what I have to choose from.
I love the green with snowflakes, but the cute print I've already used has more of a lime green in it. My greens are really lacking right now, so maybe some stash enhancement will be in order for this project!
Sharing at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.