Here's what was on the list for this past week:
1. Make progress on quilting Scrappy Sprouts and Sunflowers. Yes - it's about 2/3 quilted. I'm almost done with the vertical sections of sprouts and need to do some work in the borders. Getting close!
2. Work on pink blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Yes!
3. Finish sewing together the hand-pieced blocks I've been working on for The Book Club QAL. Yes!
4. Read the book for my book club. Finished Sunday afternoon, our Zoom get together was yesterday (Monday), and we had a fun discussion!
What's on the list for this week, then? More of the same, I admit.
1. Dare I say... finish Scrappy Sprouts and Sunflowers? I'm going to give it a try!
2. Two quilts need backings made: the red and white hand-pieced top ⬆️ and my Centred QAL quilt top. Both have final link-ups coming right up, so I need to get on that! Centred is all in blue batiks, but I've picked a funny backing for it, and there's a reason for that.
When finished I'd like to give Centred to a friend I used to teach with who is now the principal at a STEM school. (Science, technology, engineering, and math.) Considering the year they just finished up, I think she deserves a quilt, don't you?
3. Make a few more pink blocks for the RSC projects. I need two more trees and 12 more HSTs for the zigzag row.
Lots to do, and keeping busy is what feels good to me right now. Thanks for visiting - have a great week!