Here's what was on the list for this past week:
1. Finish up my version of Centred from the QAL. ✔ I renamed this quilt Beautiful Blue, and you can read more about it here.
2. Get caught up on pink blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. ✔ Read more about them here.
3. Keep quilting on the red and white Book Club quilt. ✔ This will be a Work in Progress for awhile longer yet, but it's definitely progressing! I've been stitching on it every evening after dinner while we watch NCIS episodes on Netflix. It's a good thing there are lots of seasons of NCIS!
For this coming week, I have a bunch of smaller projects on my list:
1. I'm working on a paper-pieced mini quilt for a special event. It's about 1/4 pieced. I'm hoping to make progress on that this week.
2. I've had on my "mental" to-do list for a couple of weeks to make some doll-sized hospital gowns to send off to A Doll Like Me. The link will take you to a post at Needle and Foot. Bernie has been encouraging readers to send off doll quilts and hospital gowns to A Doll Like Me, and I did contribute a quilt a couple of years ago. I finally printed out the pattern and pulled some fabric for them. I have some more doll quilts to send along with them, too.
3. A couple of small squirrel projects have invaded my sewing room in recent weeks, and I'm ready to finish them up. Today I found backing for both and got them layered for quilting. It shouldn't take too long to finish them now!
4. The last thing on my list for this week is actually already finished! I needed to sew up the June Color Challenge Block from Patterns by Jen, so yesterday I cut out the pieces, and took this photo.
And then, about 30 minutes later, it was all done!
But the finished block will get its own post later in the month when
it's time to link up with the QAL.
It's nice to have one item on my list already completed this week!
Hope your week is getting off to a good start, too!