As of today (Monday afternoon), everything is melted,
and the grass is nice and green from all the moisture!
Meanwhile, indoors, things on last week's to-do list can be checked off!
1. The Magic Star tablerunner is quilted and binding is ready to hand-stitch down tonight. ✔
2. Make 24 light blue HSTs for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge zigzag quilt. ✔
3. Green zigzag row is sewn together. ✔
4. 5th block for the Hand-Pieced QAL is complete! ✔
So, on this week's To-Do list:
1. I'm participating in Sandra's (mmmquilts) Centred QAL, so I need to get myself organized and get started on the cutting. This pretty bundle of blue batiks that I won in a giveaway last fall is what I'll be using for this project.
I got started with the planning Monday afternoon.
Fingers crossed that I will have the right contrast
to get the effect that Sandra's pattern has!
2. I would love to start sewing these colorful blocks into a quilt top!
3. I ordered some batting from Connecting Threads a couple days ago. If it comes this week, I hope to get a quilt top basted and quilting started.
Linking up with Roseanne at Home Sewn by Us for To-Do Tuesday. Thank you, Roseanne, for this fun linky!