How'd I do on last week's To-Do list? Let's see!
1. Finish the Little Baskets quilt. ✔ Done! More in my Sunday post about this project HERE.
2. Work with my purple scraps for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. ✔ Not necessarily done - purple goes all month - but definitely worked on.
My Tiny Tuesday Storm at Sea in progress -
3/4. Hand stitching projects - always in progress! I'm continuing to work on embroidery pieces from my Gail Pan book, and also finished another hand-pieced blue and white block.
5. Get ready to host my book club. ✔ Yes! House cleaned, cookies baked for a treat, book read.
Peanut butter cookies are one of my favorites!
It's always nice to have an excuse to bake!
So, what's on for this week?
1. I'd like to make some progress on one of my longer term WiPs. I finished up the alternate blocks that go with these Floral Sawtooth Stars back in July. It's time to get the quilt top together!
2. Working with the purple scraps - always. I need to finish up that Storm at Sea block, plus the new one for this week when it comes out. There are other things to sew in purple as well!
3/4. Hand -stitching projects are always on the list as I work on them every evening. I have pieces cut for another blue and white block, plus more embroidery designs traced.
5. Around the house - I have some phone calls to make. September is my birthday month, and this year, it's the birthday that qualifies me for Medicare. That means I have to connect with some new doctors, and (oh yes) schedule that mammogram appointment. :) I'll get right on that!
Linking up with Roseanne at Home Sewn by Us for To - Do Tuesday!
Mammograms do not make me smile, Diann. Am I missing something?
Hope you have an absolutely terrific birthday month!!!
Post a Comment