On my list last Tuesday:
1. Finish the sashing on my last basket block and get the top sewn together. ✔
In fact, I added an outer border and got the whole piece spray basted so that I can start quilting it.
2. Get caught up on the Tiny Tuesday blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. ✔
All set with the August blocks so far!
There should be a new block out sometime today to work on for this week.
3. Hand work projects for slow stitching. ✔
Finished this one - now have to make a decision on what I will turn it into!
4. Blue and white hand-pieced blocks - haven't gotten back to this one yet because I've been so into the embroidery.
5. My mom's visit - ✔ She is safely back home in Arizona and reports that she had a great time in Colorado!
To - Dos for this week:
1. Quilt and bind the basket quilt.
2. New Tiny Tuesday block.
3/4. Hand- stitching projects -
I realized that I'm close to finishing the hand quilting on this hexie tablerunner that I've been working on forever, so I'm going to try to finish it up this week!
5. Help out a friend whose mom passed away last week. Many of her extended family are coming into town this week, so a group of us are helping out with food. Today's job is to make a pasta salad to go with another friend's main dish.
Guess I'd better get to work! Have a great week, everyone!