I went back and reread last week's Tuesday post, and as I expected, everything has been moved along, but nothing completed. I guess that's life, right?!
1. Finish my last embroidered basket block - Done!
This week, I hope to finish its borders and get this little top sewn together. I'd also like to get it layered and basted for quilting.
2. Tiny Tuesday blocks - Ongoing
Both of last week's blocks are still in progress, with the Double Nine Patch needing to be redone. I won't have any time at the sewing machine until Thursday or Friday, but I'll get there! :)
3. Prep hand stitching projects to work on while my mom is visiting - Done!
I've been working on the new embroidery piece each evening, and will continue that until it's completed. The pattern called for a reddish brown variegated floss, which I couldn't find, so I'm using a variegated dark red instead.
4. I also cut pieces for a couple of the blue and white hand pieced blocks I'm slowly stitching, but haven't worked on those yet.
5. Enjoy the time with my mom and other family members who are around while she is here - Ongoing!
We went to one of our mountain parks the other day and had a picnic. Fun!
"Sure, Mike, go ahead and take a picture before we're ready..."
We've also gone to a really good movie and made the peach pie, among other things, but more about that in another post! My mom's visit continues for a few more days.
Hope your week is getting off to a good start! Linking up with Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us for To- Do Tuesday!