A third sunflower was stitched up to go with the Scrappy Sprouts - the last one on the right is the new one.
And a new Tiny Rails block in yellow was completed, too. Again, the one on the right is the new one that I'm adding to all the blocks made so far.
When Angela posted this week's Tiny Tuesday block, I thought of all the orange peels I made when I was participating in the Quilty 365 project a few years back. I had to abandon the project, but planned to use up all the blocks I made in other projects. So I looked in the pile and sure enough, there was a yellow one that I could use for my TT block!
I made this one by sewing it right sides together with some fusible interfacing, trimming a bit out of the center, and then turning it so that right sides were out. Then it is ironed on the background which helps it to stay put until it can be appliqued down.
And here is the finished block!
Hope you've had a great week finishing up your yellow blocks! I'm linking up with SoScrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday!