Here's what I've been slow stitching on this week -
Santa (from Melisa at PinkernPunkin) is completely stitched. He really didn't take too long at all. Now I'll put him away for awhile until it's time to decorate for Christmas.
I did make the bees in gold and black in the Summer embroidery. I like them! And I think I'll add some more gold in a few other places, too.
Plenty more work to be done on this one,
so that will be my Slow Sunday Stitching!
Linking up at Kathy's Quilts.
17 comments:
The is the beauty of Melisa's designs-they are quick! The bees look great on the summer embroidery.
Cute projects.
Oh yes! Good job on the bees!
Love the bees. Middles of flowers can be yellow =). I'll have to catch up on blogs as I missed the santa offering. Love how he turned out.
That Santa is so cute! I need to look it up and save it, Melisa has such a wealth of cute CS projects. I like the yellow bees - much better than scary red bees. :)
Sweet little Santa. Those bees really pop amongst the red work! Sarah quiltingbythesea
The bees and the strawberries are super cute.
I like those bees. Santa is really cute.
Nice quick finish on Santa! Just get it fully finished now and you’ll be ready when the season comes.
Love those bees! 🐝
Gail at the cozy quilter
the santa is cute and so are all the flowers
The Santa is adorable, Diann. Changing the bees to gold and black has worked perfectly. It will be intersting to see how you incorporate those colors elsewhere in the design.
Those little black and yellow bees really pop among the red. Cute Santa! You are doing well finishing him well before Christmas. =)
How about putting some gold French knots in the center of those daisy-like flowers? Cut little Santa piece.
Pat
Both very pretty projects.
That Santa is really cute. Melissa has so many pretty cross stitch patterns. Hope you had lots of time to enjoy your slow stitching last weekend.
I hope your darling Santa is not too hot, with his jacket and beard.
Amalia
xo
Great choice for embroidering the bees in black and gold. . .while I like redwork, the additional colors are a great add to this project.
Post a Comment