Good morning and happy Tuesday! It's To-Do Tuesday at Texas Quilt Gal - thanks, Linda for hosting this fun link-up each week!
For the most part, I stuck to the plan and accomplished what I set out to do last week! So what was on the list?
- Package up and send the blocks I made for Covered in Love ✅️.
- Finish up my Bloom baskets in orange ✅️. See my post here about those.
- Continue quilting on Halloween Jubilee ✅️. Here's a peek at the back!
I did have a bit of a "Drop Everything and Make It" moment over the weekend, and let a small squirrel project take over. More about that at the end of the week in my August Table Scraps post. But that does add to this week's to-do list!
- Finish up Table Scraps project(s).
- Keep quilting Halloween Jubilee!
- Figure out a birthday gift for my niece who is celebrating her 30th! I asked my sister and BIL what colors she is decorating her home with, and they said it's all neutrals and she needs some color. So I'm thinking I'll take this whimsical sheep design that I embroidered awhile back and turn it into a little pillow for her. The red print will make a good border around the embroidery.
Those things ought to keep me busy!
Looks like you always stay busy. I like that red embroidery you show
That little sheep is delightful, and I'm sure it will add just the right pop of color! You are making good progress on your projects.
Oh gosh you reminded me I do have a project I wanted to get done for Table Scraps this month. I think we should both be ale to stay out of trouble this week!
The reds in that embroidery will look perfect with the neutrals for your niece and make a great birthday gift! Love the back on Halloween Jubilee. I'm looking forward to seeing your finish.
Thank you for patiently waiting for and joining a late To Do Tuesday! :)
Gorgeous flower photo in your last post, Diann. Also love the embroidery and the hexie flower stitching too. Great gift in the making here. Always enjoy visiting you and seeing your lovely works in progress!
That's nice grid quilting on the Halloween Jubilee quilt. And lovely embroidery for your niece! Have a good week!
Isn’t it fun to use those green check marks? You did a great job this week and a DrEAMi in the mix! Those TSCs keep us on our toes. I love the idea of the Little Sheep pillow! So sweet! And your Halloween Jubilee will be all ready for October!
Halloween is definitely in the air. I'm looking forward to seeing yours.
Oh my goodness! The baskets are soooo cute! How fun!
It's kinda funny--I really do NOT like purple but you put it in fall or Halloween and I'm all over it. Love the bat fabric!
The back of Halloween Jubilee is so tantalizing! The little sheep is so adorable! Your niece will love it.
Post a Comment