Good morning and happy Tuesday! It's To-Do Tuesday at Texas Quilt Gal - thanks, Linda for hosting this fun link-up each week!
For the most part, I stuck to the plan and accomplished what I set out to do last week! So what was on the list?
- Package up and send the blocks I made for Covered in Love ✅️.
- Finish up my Bloom baskets in orange ✅️. See my post here about those.
- Continue quilting on Halloween Jubilee ✅️. Here's a peek at the back!
I did have a bit of a "Drop Everything and Make It" moment over the weekend, and let a small squirrel project take over. More about that at the end of the week in my August Table Scraps post. But that does add to this week's to-do list!
- Finish up Table Scraps project(s).
- Keep quilting Halloween Jubilee!
- Figure out a birthday gift for my niece who is celebrating her 30th! I asked my sister and BIL what colors she is decorating her home with, and they said it's all neutrals and she needs some color. So I'm thinking I'll take this whimsical sheep design that I embroidered awhile back and turn it into a little pillow for her. The red print will make a good border around the embroidery.
Those things ought to keep me busy!