Good morning and happy Tuesday! It's To-Do Tuesday at Texas Quilt Gal - thanks, Linda for hosting this fun link-up each week!
I think I said something in last week's post about staying on task (doesn't that sound like a retired teacher, lol!?) and not letting any squirrels in to the sewing room. Famous last words, right? Turns out, I caught a bit of the "start-itis" bug, and that resulted in a bunch of PFOs. That's "Partially Finished Objects!" I won't share the squirrels yet, until I get some other things done.
But... in the long run, I did make some progress on the things that were on my list!
- Crumb Hearts is about 75% quilted. Here a peek at the back - I decided to try a gentle curve going diagonally across in each direction, which turns into orange peels. And then it makes this great design!
- Another Covered in Love block is in progress - so Partially Finished!
- Son's tabletopper is sandwiched for quilting - also Partially Finished! 😎 This one needs a different thread color for quilting than Crumb Hearts, so I'll quilt it when the Hearts are done.
I did actually make some progress on those two "Coming Up" projects.
- The backing for Halloween Jubilee is sewn, and it will be next in the quilting queue after Crumb Hearts and son's tabletopper. See a photo of it in my Saturday post.
- Six of the Frostie embroideries are trimmed to size, with six more to go. I haven't found any sashing fabric yet - still looking around for that.
So, this week's list continues along the same theme:
- Finish quilting Crumb Hearts and get the binding on.
- Quilt son's tabletopper.
- Get started on orange blocks for August in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
- And if time, more work on Halloween Jubilee and the Frosties.
Lots to do!