Good morning! I'm checking in today with my weekly to-do list and linking up with Roseanne and friends for the To-Do Tuesday linky party at Home Sewn By Us.
My book club met (on Zoom) yesterday, and I finished the book just in time! It was a good book - The Dressmaker's Gift, by Fiona Valpy. If you like WWII historical fiction, you might like this author. I'm planning to read more of her books!
Other items on my to-do list from last week included:
- Sewing with my yellow scraps for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month. I made some crumb blocks in yellow, and more.
- Work on Round 3 of my Stay at Home Round Robin project. Progress made on the flying geese border, but not quite finished.
- Work on a project for the Salt and Sand blog hop in March. No progress... because I got distracted by a squirrel! A new tote bag.
- More with yellow. I have an idea for a Table Scraps project - starting with some 9 patch blocks like this one.
- Finish Round 3 and work in Round 4 for the Stay at Home Round Robin. This week's border prompt is a checkerboard prompt. See more about that here.
- And, maybe this week I'll get to that blog hop project! 😉