Whoo hoo! This is my 50th week posting a list of things to get done for the week! I've enjoyed joining in with the link-up and it's definitely helped remind me what's on top of the list each week. Thanks, Roseanne and Sue, at Home Sewn by Us for sponsoring the To-Do Tuesday linky party!
On last week's list:
1. Make the purple trees for my 2020 Rainbow Jungle project. Done!
2. Finish the Mini Charm Tablerunner. Done! Read more about that in this post.
3. Finish up the borders on the Ocean quilt project! Done!
What's up for this week?
1. Work on the second Rainbow Scrap Challenge project - the purple zigzag row. 5 inch squares are all cut and HSTs sewn. Next step is to trim them and lay out the zigzag.
2. Prep my Tiny Rails quilt top for quilting, and (hopefully!) get it basted. The backing is pieced and ready.
3. Pull out an older WiP and make some progress! I haven't worked on the neutral string border for this collection of blocks since sometime in 2019 - just a few blocks a week would move it right along!
What's on your list this week?
Love all your projects this week and love that Diamond Scrap idea! It's fantastic!!! Your tiny rail fence is so sweet! I love that ocean quilt and the border is perfect!!! Have a safe and happy day!
You are making great progress in this time of hibernation. What size are your diamond pieces?
Nothing like making progress on projects to fire you up for another week of progress. I relate to the UFO -- I've been trying to finish old UFOs during these stay close to home days. It moves them from the UFO area into the To-Be-Quilted Closet. Must quilt more! Hope you have a successful week.
love to see your rail fence every time you bring it out
LOVE that Ocean quilt, Diann, and all that rainbow sewing in your week!!
Love seeing the Tiny Rails.... such a fun little quilt.
So many fun things you've been working on, and finishing! The tiny rails and that backing - so fun! I'm hoping to quilt my 100 Day Project this week. We'll see!
I’ve decided I need to join this group! I’ll see if I can work up a list, then see how well I do in accomplishing it! Wish me luck!
You really whooped it out last week. Great job. Now on to this week's to-do list!
Hi Diann! Fifty weeks already - wowee. I thank you for that - I've enjoyed seeing your projects each week. LOOK at those cute purple trees. Do you have a favorite? I'm hard-pressed to pick (and I don't like purple) but the stripes!!! Dang, they are all cute. Well, isn't that a clever layout for the mini-charm tablerunner. Love all of those fabrics especially how the background dots pull out the light blue. Ahh, I knew you would be doing the zig-zag purple row! Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne
Ooh - diamond strings. Love those!
Congrats on all the progress last week, hope this week is as good. You've got some fun RSC projects in the works. The Zig Zag and scrappy diamonds are both bright and beautiful. RSC projects, mine and everyone else's, are some of most favorite quilts ever.
So many lovely projects! That mini charm topper is adorable. Looks like a fun week of sewing for you!
Prettiness in purple :-) The diamonds really sparkle!!!
Post a Comment