Whoo hoo! This is my 50th week posting a list of things to get done for the week! I've enjoyed joining in with the link-up and it's definitely helped remind me what's on top of the list each week. Thanks, Roseanne and Sue, at Home Sewn by Us for sponsoring the To-Do Tuesday linky party!
On last week's list:
1. Make the purple trees for my 2020 Rainbow Jungle project. Done!
2. Finish the Mini Charm Tablerunner. Done! Read more about that in this post.
3. Finish up the borders on the Ocean quilt project! Done!
What's up for this week?
1. Work on the second Rainbow Scrap Challenge project - the purple zigzag row. 5 inch squares are all cut and HSTs sewn. Next step is to trim them and lay out the zigzag.
2. Prep my Tiny Rails quilt top for quilting, and (hopefully!) get it basted. The backing is pieced and ready.
3. Pull out an older WiP and make some progress! I haven't worked on the neutral string border for this collection of blocks since sometime in 2019 - just a few blocks a week would move it right along!
What's on your list this week?