Happy Tuesday! I'm checking in today with my weekly to-do list and linking up with Roseanne and friends for the To-Do Tuesday linky party at Home Sewn By Us.
I had three to-dos on my list last and I completed one, plus made progress on the other two!
1. The Northern Lights quilt top is sewn together - see it in my Saturday post here.
2. The pieces for the border of the Ocean quilt are all cut, and actually sewn together, too, but I took this photo of it with the border pieces just laid out before sewing.
These borders should be quick and easy to sew onto the quilt,
and I'll plan to get that done this week.
3. Scrap cutting and sorting - isn't that always ongoing?! I did make several 4 patches and a couple of Easy Breezy blocks out of scraps this week.
So for this week:
1. Now that it's August, we have a new color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge - purple! So I've pulled out lots of purple fabrics and I'm ready to get started making some purple trees for my Rainbow Jungle.
Six more are needed so that I have eight for the month.
2. I started working on a tablerunner last week, and now have the top pieced. I'd like to get it finished this week!
3. Finish up the borders on the Ocean quilt.
4. My book club meets next Monday - we're still meeting by Zoom - and I need to start (and finish) the book! It looks pretty interesting, too!
Those things seem doable! I'd better get to work!